FREE Hanoi City Tour by Hanoi Free Local Tour
Tour type: Standard (Contact for more options)
Not only do the Halong Bay, Sapa, Mai Chau… that make Vietnam’s north attractive.
It always exists other off-the-beaten tracks for experienced travelers who typically steer clear of the most famous tourist spots and go further to find unspoiled natural wonders.
Besides Hanoi, they should come to experience the local village, local cuisine, the river road leading to magical caves beneath the karst mountains.
We choose Ninh Binh-Hoa Lu- Tam Coc tour to be one of that unspoiled natural sites without any regret that almost travelers love it.
Hoa Lu Tam Coc day trip closer look! See Tripadvisor reviews
Highlights of Hoa Lu Tam Coc tour 1 day
- Learn more about Vietnamese history in Hoa Lu day trip
- Keep away from bustling Hanoi in 1 day to relax with other groups of travelers
- Enjoy interesting activity like sitting on a bamboo boat with locals for cave-watching
- Cycling around the rural village, shoot some nice pictures
- Taste Vietnamese local lunch, have an experienced tour guide to support your whole day
Itinerary of Hoa Lu Tam Coc day tour
MORNING: HANOI – NINH BINH – HOA LU – LUNCH
07h30 – 8h00: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter by our tour guide.
09h15: Take a very short break on way before reaching Ninh Binh.
10h30: Start your trip by firstly visiting Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel over 1 hour, let your tour guide explain more about Vietnamese history. Why was the capital moved to Hanoi today? How does the old architecture look like? Hoa Lu is the beautiful ancient city that was the economic and political center of Dai Co Viet during the 10th and 11th centuries.
11h45: Enjoy your lunch in a local restaurant, we’ll then freshen up before the next destinations.
AFTERNOON: TAM COC – CYCLING – HANOI
13h00: Arrange you on a bamboo boat to start gently sailing on Ngo Dong river. Immerse yourself into the quiet picturesque landscape dotted with many karst hills, rice fields ( in summertime June – July), then pass through Hang Ca, Hang Hai, Hang Ba (3 main grottoes) in 1,5 hour.
14h30: Back to the harbor, we continue to cycling around the village to discover the life of local people for 45 minutes. The pretty natural country will please you.
16h30: When the sun goes downs, we stop cycling and come back to Hanoi. At about 18:30, you are dropped off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
Inclusions of Hoa Lu Tam Coc 1 day tour
- Transfer by the air conditioner and free-wifi modern bus Hanoi – Ninh Binh – Hanoi
- English tour guide
- Lunch with Vietnamese cuisine
- Entrance tickets indicated in our itinerary
- Cycling activity
- Bottled water
Exclusions of Hoa Lu and Tam Coc tour
- VAT 10% (if you want to take the tax invoice)
- Others not mentioned above
Know before you go Hanoi Hoa Lu Tam Coc tour
- Bring your camera, sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Do not wear shorts when visiting temple
Booking Policy of Hoa Lu Tam Coc one day tour
Bookings should be made at least 2 days before the desired start date. If you require an earlier booking, please contact us and we would be happy to help!
Flexible cancellation policy of Hoa Lu Tam Coc tour full day
The adventure can be canceled and fully refunded within 3 days of purchase.