FREE Hanoi City Tour by Hanoi Free Local Tour
Tour type: Standard (Contact for more options)
Trang An Eco-Tourism Complex was recognized by UNESCO as the world heritage site. Located in Ninh Binh province just far from Hanoi city 90 kilometers, it is either a cultural or pristine landmark which entices any travelers into their journey of discovery for a trip to northern Vietnam.
With a combination with Trang An, you can also visit Mua cave for admiring a panoramic view and historical Hoa Lu capital in just 1 day. Original Ninh Binh Tours is supposed to be the right choice to turn your dream holiday come true.
Hoa Lu Trang An Mua Cave tour closer look! See Tripadvisor reviews
Highlights of Mua Cave Hoa Lu Trang An tour
- Get a full day tour with unique experiences in Northern Vietnam
- Comfortable car, tour guide and lunch
- Pick a chance to see historical sites- like Hoa Lu ancient capital
- Discover UNESCO world heritage site – Trang An complex
- Climbing to Mua Cave to see the whole beautiful Ninh Binh
- Explore caves, sit on a rowing boat
Itinerary of Hoa Lu Trang An Mua Cave Tour
MORNING: HANOI – NINH BINH – HOA LU CITADEL – LUNCH
07h30 – 8h00: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter by our tour guide.
09h15: Take a very short break (15 – 20 minutes ) on way before stopping in Ninh Binh.
10h30: Start your trip by firstly visiting Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel over 1 hour, let your tour guide explain more about Vietnamese history. Why was the capital moved to Hanoi today? How does the old architecture look like? You’ll see and understand when you get there.
11h45: Get back to have lunch in a local restaurant, we’ll then freshen up before the next destinations.
AFTERNOON: TRANG AN – HANOI
13h00: Transfer to the wharf to join in a boat ride in Trang An Eco-Tourism Site. The beauty of this landscape is deemed as “Halong Bay on land”. Additionally, Skull Island is a US blockbuster filmed in 2016 with many scenes in Trang An. This tour shows you a cluster of caves exploration. With 2.5 hours for the boat trip, you will be persuaded by the pristine landscape here.
15h30: We continue to visit Mua Cave (Dancing Cave). Mua Cave will surprise you by the way from the foot of Dragon mountain to the top imitated as “Great Wall of China”. Overcome only iconic 450 steps to finally admire the whole charm of Ninh Binh is highlighted. From here you can have an amazing panoramic view of Tam Coc.
16h30: You are back to Hanoi. Drop you off in Hanoi around 18h30 – 19h00 and end this tour.
Inclusions in Hoa Lu Trang An Mua Cave day tour
- Comfortable transportation with experience driver (air conditioner and free wifi)
- English tour guide
- Lunch with Vietnamese cuisine
- Entrance tickets indicated in our itinerary
- Bottled water
- VAT 10% (if you want to take the tax invoice)
- Others not mentioned above
Know before you go
- Bring your camera, sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Do not wear shorts when visiting temple
Bookings should be made at least 2 days before the desired start date. If you require an earlier booking, please contact us and we would be happy to help!
Flexible cancellation policy
The adventure can be canceled and fully refunded within 3 days of purchase.